Medizintechnik studieren in Wien
Fachhochschule Wiener NeustadtJohannes Gutenberg-Straße 3
2700 Wien, Austria
- Telefon: +43 (02622) 890840
- Fax: +43 (02622) 8908499
- Masterstudiengang MedTech - Functional Imaging, Conventional and Ion Radiotherapy; Studiengebühr: 363,36 € zzgl. 16,50 € Gebühr für die Österreichische HochschülerInnenschaft (ÖH)
MedTech - Functional Imaging, Conventional and Ion Radiotherapy
Where technology meets medicine.
Master degree programme taught exclusively in English
- For engineers and graduates with medical background
- Technical background knowledge for medical equipment
- Hands-on experience with state-of-the-art equipment
- Bridge the gap between technology and medicine
- Job opportunities in various fields
- Part-time with distance learning
- Taught exclusively in English
- weitere Information:
Our 2 year international MedTech Master's Degree programme offers a functional understanding and technical knowledge of the major areas within the fields of functional imaging and radiotherapy. Our course is the first of its kind in Europe.
Functional imaging and in particular radiotherapy are considered two of the most innovative and developing areas within technology and medicine. Individuals with a technical background who can act as interface between these specialist fields are indeed very rare. Our Master's Degree programme offers you the ability to serve as one of these much sought-after specialists working across these two unique though very much entwining disciplines.
Graduates will acquire an in-depth knowledge of both fundamentals and specific expertise within both functional imaging and radiotherapy.